Dear Village Residents,
The spring cleaning by the Village will take place in the early am hours on Friday April 15th, the garbage trucks will pick up regular and recycling trash ONLY.
There will be no bulk or construction material pickups!
We recommend that you place your trash bins outside on Thursday evening already as the trucks will circulate in the early hours and there’s no approximate timeframe on when they will be at each address.
We Thank You for your cooperation and understanding and your collaboration to keep our great village clean!
- No Parking on any Village Roadways during stated/posted Snow Emergency.
- All Vehicles should be kept a minimum of 5’ behind the curb face/roadway edge to allow for snow plowing activities.
- Remove ALL garbage cans, portable basketball nets and any other structure that will hamper plowing activities from the Municipal Roadway.
- Do not push/place the snow from your private driveways or property into the Municipal Roadway.
- All mailboxes need to be of “Structural Integrity” to withstand Municipal Snow Plowing.
The Village and Highway Department will not be responsible for:
- “Structurally Deficient” mailbox structures. Any concrete mailbox, light post structures etc. must be a minimum of 5’ behind the curb face/roadway edge as not to hamper plowing activities.
- Any damage within the Municipal Right of Way for those residents that choose to disregard these important regulations.