Village Snow Plowing Regulations
- No Parking on any Village Roadways during stated/posted Snow Emergency.
- All Vehicles should be kept a minimum of 5’ behind the curb face/roadway edge to allow for snow plowing activities.
- Remove ALL garbage cans, portable basketball nets and any other structure that will hamper plowing activities from the Municipal Roadway.
- Do not push/place the snow from your private driveways or property into the Municipal Roadway.
- All mailboxes need to be of “Structural Integrity” to withstand Municipal Snow Plowing.
The Village and Highway Department will not be responsible for:
- “Structurally Deficient” mailbox structures. Any concrete mailbox, light post structures etc. must be a minimum of 5’ behind the curb face/roadway edge as not to hamper plowing activities.
- Any damage within the Municipal Right of Way for those residents that choose to disregard these important regulations.